Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review of Wigo 1in Flat Iron

***See Additional note below*** This is a review and mini hair tutorial featuring the Ulta Exclusive Wigo Ceramic and Tourmaline Titanium Flat Iron. It's available at Ulta stores and Ulta.com for .99. Definitely worth the money, and I urge you to give it a try. ***Additional Note*** I want to emphasize that this is the Wigo CERAMIC AND TOURMALINE flat iron with titanium techonlogy. This is NOT the same as Wigo's "Professional Cermaic Flat Iron". Please do not mistake them. There are many bad online reviews for the Wigo standard flat iron, but the ceramic and tourmaline iron is different, and in fact gets good reviews. I simply wanted to do a review on the Ulta version, because I was unsure as to whether I should buy it, so I thought a review would be helpful to others. I definitely like this iron, and will continue to use it. I hope you find it works for you too! Song: "Through the Fire" by Nina For more info, visit my blog at ckrrealm.blogspot.com

Medela Breast Pump Advanced Fast



0 comments:

Post a Comment